Site map – Landlords Tax Services
Landlords Tax Services – Site map: All our content in one easy-to-navigate place, to quickly find your way around our website.
Tax returns for the UK property landlord. Making UK tax easy for property owners. Whether you are a UK landlord or a non-resident landlord, Landlords Tax Services provide a complete property tax service which ensures your UK tax affairs are dealt with on time and worry-free. We do it all online and for a fixed fee. No surprises. No stress. Landlords Tax Services offer the easy, professional way to deal with the UK tax obligations of landlords. UK property tax laws are ever-changing and, with more and more people becoming investors and landlords of properties in the UK, Landlords Tax Services have created an easy to use service aimed at providing new or experienced landlords with an efficient system to fulfil their UK property tax needs. Tax Returns for landlords of UK property: the complete tax service for residential property landlords. Our UK based landlord tax accountants can help you comply with UK property tax laws wherever you are in the world. We provide an online, fixed fee property tax service that ensures that the UK tax liability of landlords is kept to a minimum. Our mission is to deal with all our clients’ tax affairs on time and with no stress.
Owners of UK rental property who live outside the UK are obliged to register for UK taxes whether any tax is due or not. The UK has Tax Treaties with over 300 other countries. These treaties generally include sections designed to prevent the same income being taxed twice. Usually the UK will tax UK rental income first and the other country will allow you to deduct the UK tax from the local tax up to an amount equal to the local tax. Tax returns for the UK property landlord. British and EEA citizens living anywhere in the world, along with many other people living in the country of which they are citizens, are entitled to the UK “Personal Allowance”, a £NIL band rate that means the first £12,570 of profit from rental may be free of tax in the UK, and profits between £12,570 and £50,270 are taxed at 20%. Higher rates apply to UK income in excess of £50,270 (2021-22 rates).
- Making Tax Digital: an introduction
- Finance cost relief
- Your UK bank account may be closing soon
- Capital Gains Tax has changed
- Pensions for high earners
- What happens to your property when you die
- UK tax compliance to get more complicated for some non-resident companies
- Not filed your Tax Return yet? It is now about to get very, very expensive
- British and own property in the EU? Read this
- Don’t pay twice: an introduction to Tax Treaties
- Capital Gains Tax and the Principal Private Residence Relief
- Too late? HMRC may not refund you
- Can your house be stolen?
- Non-Residents: beware of changes to Capital Gains Tax
- Budget 2021: Key points at-a-glance
- Emails offering Tax Refunds are fraudulent
- ATED: Valuation date
- Replacement of furnishings and equipment
- Property Allowance
- Who you should tell about your UK income