There are three easy steps to becoming a client and letting us take the strain of dealing with your UK tax affairs.


Complete and sign our simple engagement letter. You will need to write your name and address at the top, then put the year you want us to start with in the first paragraph and finally sign the bottom.

If joint owners are both asking us to act for them, then it helps if they use the same letter. If you have an overseas company then you can use the same letter but please sign the engagement letter as a director on behalf of the company. If you have a UK company, please contact us.

Finally scan the signed letter and email it back to us. Please keep the original as it will be needed later.


We will ask you for some basic information about you and your property income. We will use the information you provide to complete three forms for H. M. Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and set you up on our computer systems. We will send you the completed forms for approval before we send them to HMRC.


We are obliged to obtain and keep ID evidence for each client.  Often the quickest and easiest way is for you to visit a local solicitor or notary and to ask him/her to provide the certificate we require. The original (paper copy) must be sent to us.

Most clients find it convenient to send us a single courier package containing the signed engagement letter, the signed forms for HMRC and the ID certificate. We find the regular postal services very slow and unreliable.

Getting started couldn’t be easier, but if you have any questions please ask us.

Click here for our standard engagement letter.

We offer a wide range of UK tax compliance services for owners of UK investment property.

We are unable to accept instructions from citizens or residents of the United States of America or of Canada.